Executive Search & Selection
We work across a range of industry sectors focusing on Headhunting of Senior level Sales and Marketing and General Management roles. In addition, we apply this technique on mid-senior level appointments which are hard to fill.
What does the Search Process Entail?
- Meeting with a client to understand the position description, the competencies to be successful in the role, company background and culture, reasons for the role availability, person specification and the KPI’s.
- We create an Assignment Specification which encapsulates all the above information into one uniform document so that a consistent message is delivered to the candidates and it is a document which the client agrees with and signs off on.
- Commencement of the Research phase which involves sourcing the names and backgrounds of all the candidates in the market but doing comprehensive research in those currently in a similar role and those who fit the brief. This forms what we call the “long list”.
- Discussion with the client about candidates on the long list particularly if the client is very familiar with that market space to assist with fine-tuning prior to the head -hunt process.
- Commencement of head-hunting process, utilising the technique of Story- boarding.
- Verifying candidate suitability telephonically.
- Upon verification of possible suitability for the role, inviting the candidates for interview.
- Conducting Behavioural Based interviewing and upon the success of the interviews, create a shortlist of between 3-4 candidates.
- Presentation of the best suited candidates against the job brief, to the client.
- Assist the client in managing candidate expectations and through the interview process.
- Work with client to produce an acceptable offer for candidate.
- Conduct reference checking and psychology profiles as required.
- Manage offer and possible counter-offer situations.
- Ensure successful placement.